Sunday, March 25, 2012

Results of the Annual Reader Survey

The phones have been ringing off the hook as you responded to our annual poll…


Yes, the results of the Annual Reader Survey are in!

Here is a partial list of what you, the Infomaniac Bitches, want to see here on Infomaniac…

A regular travelogue feature on 'The Gloryholes of Canada'

A vodka fountain that runs 24/7.

Bibelots. One can never get enough bibelots.

Didn't you promise a scratch & sniff section?

Pirate's cushiony mounds of butt cheek.


WHO (not what) not to wear.

JON HAMM NAKED IN MY BED.


And of course, world peace.

Discussions of literary greats like Barbara Cartland, design workshop on arranging silk flowers, how to suggestions on turning your trailer home into a hacienda,yurt,summer palace, etc., guests like Pavel Petal to teach us the proper way to dress in cock rings and workboots, in general maintaining the high standards that you have already set.



Anal bleaching. Uh, I'm asking for "a friend."



MerkinFest 2012!

The Archaic Harlot.

Butt Trumpets.

Senior Ball Sacks.


Louisiana Lesbiana.

...And I'm a Mormon.

Favorite George: Michael or Boy?
[via]

Tupperware Party!

Dessert Toppings. And Bottomings.

I Dream of Jeannie: Erotic Dreams Featuring Celebrities.

Pierced nipples and more pictures of Robert Downey Jr.
I'm not asking for a friend.

[more here]

Why re-decorate Nirvana?

Some fresh, new interior design ideas would be fabulous!
My place is a wreck!


You can never feature too many pies, gowns and queens wearing chapeaus! And those fabulous Filthy Fridays are the best! I also think a nice advice column with you and Norma could be worth hours of laughs!

Yes! An advice column!

Our operators are standing by should you have more suggestions to offer…


On behalf of the staff here at Infomaniac (Mistress MJ, The Houseboys, The Infomaniac Dancers and The Infomaniac Orchestra) we thank you for participating in this Annual Reader Survey.

31 comments:

  1. I'm not feeling so good suddenly... it's those senior Balzac... there were over expiring date I think...

    *bends over vodka fountain..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, it's 6:52 am, not 3:52!


    SOMEBODY FIX THE DAMN CLOCK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked blogger to fix the space time continuum Huggy Jon... but they seem to have lost my request! I guess it can't have had the correct time stamp on it! As for whatever the correct time might be... Your guess is as good as mine!

      Delete
    2. My dear Princess, we really need to bring Einstein back to life. We would take care of that little gap in no time!

      Haha! Did you get it? "...in no time"!

      BWAHAHAAAAA!!!

      Oh! Sometimes I crack myself up!

      Delete
  3. dammit again! missed the survey! we will have some pictures for the contest today, sugar! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. BITCHES: When in doubt about the time, remember this...

    It's happy hour SOMEWHERE in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dammit - that survey just didn't last long enough. Fortunately, I was going to suggest Jon Hamm in Barbara Cartland's bed, so we're more or less covered...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the return of Mad Men tonight, I'll be having a Hamm sandwich.

      Delete
  6. no matter what hour of the day or
    night i phone, the line is always busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! It's going to be the best year ever! And I, for one, hope to sleep through most of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THOMBEAU: Shall I arrange a wake-up call from Señor Balzac?

      Delete
  8. I see even your operator has his talents. Gives a whole new meaning to some ass is calling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see Old Bab's has been on the beans again... Just look how she can make her chiffon fly!
    Great camera work by her photographer tho capture the moment! Perhaps She's sitting on a Cake under all that Pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PRINCESS: Mitzi refers to Miss Cartland as “The High Priestess of Pink.”

      Delete
  10. Thank god it's the Year of the Arse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BLAZNG SCARLET: The Year of the Arse…Amen to THAT!

      Delete
  11. WHAT HAPPENED TO TAXIDERMY???????????

    Yeah, I request a little harmless, Vegan-baiting taxidermy with all severed animal heads of dead shit, roadkill, and reptilian, with eyeballs, and Gheeeeegh! Lookit! teeths! but noooooooooooooooooo! You were all like 'ooh, Robert Downey Jr! Oooh, Ayem8y on a raft with bubbles in his butthair!

    ...which come to think of it is actually all right with me.



    Carry on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NATIONS: Chill out, bitch. Robert Downey Jr. is for Miss Roses.

      The only taxidermy you’ll see here is when I make a pillow out of AyeM8y’s arse.

      Delete
  12. I would like to have a bottle of hooch, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAGO: Please make your way to the vodka fountain.

      Note that there is also a bottle of Irish whiskey between my legs if you’re really gagging for a drink.

      Delete
  13. Ahhhh....RDJ. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    And speaking of bottoms...I would definitely want to disinfect the phone after that houseboy has been through with it...in fact...I'll just use my cell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROSES: Well it certainly took you long enough to come ‘round to see Robert Downey Jr!

      Make sure you click the link under his photo for more.

      Delete
  14. Damn! I've been out of town for four days and all hell breaks loose. I'll support all those suggestions except the senior ball sacks. I see enough of those at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NURSEMYRA: Visiting Infomaniac must be like a "busman's holiday" for you.

      Delete
  15. Was that knitting pattern malarkey a year ago??
    AND WHERE ARE THE KNITTING PATTERNS????
    I sent out a marauding comment, and still no knitting patterns...
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Scarlet, here is a pattern for a knitted uterus.

      Let us know how you get on.

      Delete