Thursday, May 06, 2010

Winner - Miss Cocks in Frocks!

We watched and wolf-whistled as a bevy of beauties strutted their stuff on the catwalk.

But only one diva can sashay away with the Miss Cocks in Frocks tiara and that lovely lady is …

NORMADESMONDMISS SUNSET BOULEVARD!





Isn’t she breathtakingly beautiful?

What they’re saying about Normadesmond

Norma is a classic beauty. You should be a character on Mad Men.
- Hayward

From Class to Crass All in the one package... Big hugs to you.. and work it baby...
- Princess

Nice kerchief, and look at those cheekbones.
- Leah

I'm goin' with Normadesmond because she is a class act.
- Donn

Ms Sunset Boulevard/Normadesmond's score:
Charisma: She is a socialite and domestic goddess!
Uniqueness: She's got that naughty and nice look down.
Nerve: There is fire under that demure expression.
Talent: Looking fabulous!
Ms Ivana Bensova is clearly Ms Photogenic! She certainly knows how to strike a pose! Vogue!
- Eroswings

Normadesmond takes my vote for the sceptre and orb - she has that essential "je ne sais quoi"...Is it the Mona Lisa smile? (or is it the regal ermine and pearls?)
- Riley

Normadesmond wins this fabulous set of 20 cocktail napkins, captioned “I have high heels & low morals”…



That caption applies to all of you though, doesn’t it?

And how about a hand for Miss Congeniality? Your vote went to Princess aka Miss Stiff-Fanny Screwloose – Miss Australia …





Unfortunately, there is no prize for Miss Congeniality but being Miss Congeniality, she is okay with that. She does, however, have your adulation and isn’t that enough?

Note that Princess and Mr. Peenee are tied as first runners-up for the tiara if Normadesmond must step down from her title as Miss Cocks in Frocks.

And speaking of Mr. Peenee, he was first runner-up as Miss Congeniality too!

Obviously, Mr. Peenee has that special sumpin' sumpin'! ...




We here at Infomaniac would like to thank our 11 lovely contestants …

CyberPete – Miss Denmark
Ayem8y – Miss Florida
Frobisher – Miss Dorset
Normadesmond – Miss Sunset Boulevard
Mr. Peenee – Miss San Franciso
kabuki zero – Miss Virginia
Old Knudsen – Miss Ulster-Scot
Donn – Miss Winnipeg
Kevin –Miss Toronto
Princess – Miss Australia
Hayward – Miss Cajun

And thanks to everyone who dropped by to vote and to ogle these gorgeous gals.

Champagne for everyone!

21 comments:

  1. I may have only got the one vote (cheers to damien) but eroswings said I was Linda Evange-FUCKING-lista, bitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...clearly, congeniality was never an option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Normadesmond! Cheers to your reign of beauty and style!

    And Congratulations to co Ms Congeniality, Princess and Mr Peenee! You're both very talented and well admired.

    Cheers to all our contestants!

    ..*o*
    ..o.*o
    ..*[]
    ../.*.\
    ..[__]...(*-)....(*-)
    ..[__]..._I_...._I_

    And to Kevin: You are a supermodel! Work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... how excitement!!!

    *jumping up and down with joy*

    Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou,

    Look at me I'm gushing...

    This is just such a surprise...I don't know what to say...

    Norma, you're just so beautiful, you really do deserve the tiara dhaaarling... congratulations...

    All i have is a boulevard of broken dreams....

    *Reminder to self... Check Tiara Fuse and Wiring*

    And you other girls are all so lovely, and special and I’ve made so many new and wonderful friends,

    I love you all...

    Oh, look I’m tearing up..
    And you know....

    I really do want World Peace.

    *Leaves stage weeping and waving regally to crowd...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real Princess of the hearts ...

    Congratulation to Normadesmond - cheers and all my best to the contestants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg
    Congrats to all the beautiful winners!

    I missed the whole thing, sadly.

    I must have been too intimidated...nay, cowed....by the too intense glamour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats all around to Norma, Princess, and Peenee on your respective wins!

    Long Live The Queens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. why, i've never been more fahklempt. i've never won anything, let alone a beauty pageant. thank you all for your votes and support. my appearance fee is less than you'd imagine.

    i thought we were cuntlip synching for our lives?

    ReplyDelete
  9. *faints from glamour overdose*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to Norma, Princess and Peenee!! I will be digging for your beauty secrets to use against you next year.

    That was great fun Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My best to all of the lovely contestants! And hip!hip!Hooray to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn. I missed the whole thing. But the winner is truly a "wiener!" YAYYYY Normadesmond. And for the other contestants: it's was an honor just being nominated (even though you nominated yourself).

    I was gonna enter as Ryan Seacrest but he threatened copyright infringement so I decided against it. He may be a dill weed but I bet he can sue people like no other!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats darlings!

    MJ, is that Korbel? I can't drink Korbel, it gives me headaches. Bring out the good Champagne why don't you.

    Cheapskate.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done Normadesmond, a deserved winner. I'm sorry I missed the whole thing, yet slightly relieved too. I've never fully recovered from being voted Miss Runner-up several years ago at The Bay Horse *shudders at the memory* I lost out to a blonde bombsite who was more Marilyn Manson then Marilyn Monroe. I wasn't muttering obscenities under my breath for comic effect, I was livid!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, congratulations NormaDesmond and Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Norma dahling.

    and to Princess!

    You're just too fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is that really Norma??? For heaven's sake, someone please make her change her Blogspot picture immediately! She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. THOMBEAU: Is that really Norma??? For heaven's sake, someone please make her change her Blogspot picture immediately! She's gorgeous!

    Norma has tasted the limelight and prefers to hide her light under a bushel.

    Nonetheless, we are forcing her to wear the coveted Miss Cocks in Frocks tiara for the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thom, i'm not sure how to put this....where the fuck have you been? and don't give me that lame ass, "my board of directors had me locked in the conference room crap!" i've already been contacted by two companies regarding endorsements*, i've opened a laundromat and i've been to duluth for a personal appearance!



    *arden's velva cream, a no brainer and nike.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Darn it!
    I missed this contest!
    Next year I'll share
    my photos of "Pixie Styx."

    ReplyDelete