Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Muscato and Mr. Peenee, Revisited

Of course you’re all familiar with those two old biddies who frequent the pages of Infomaniac.

I’m talking about Peenee and Norma


Some of you know that before there was a Peenee and Norma segment here on Infomaniac, there was a “Muscato and Mr. Peenee” segment on the fabulous Chateau Thombeau.

That is, until Muscato went away.

But now that Muscato has returned, we here at Infomaniac think it’s time to revisit the good old days of “Muscato and Mr. Peenee” so lets all sit back and have a peek at the old dears…

One Afternoon
Mr. Peenee and Muscato glimpsed a portrait of Mistress MJ, after which they hightailed it to the nearest hotel bar to regain their composure.

Together Again
Muscato and Mr. Peenee in the waiting room at the local clinic.

They Were Young Once
A youthful Mr. Peenee and the always vivacious Muscato show off their girlish charms.

To Know Them Is To Love Them
We're always happy when our old friends Muscato and Mr. Peenee stop by. Almost as happy as when they leave!


The photos above represent a sampling of the “Muscato and Mr. Peenee” collection housed at Chateau Thombeau. CLICK HERE for more.

Thanks, Thom! Your posts were the inspiration for Infomaniac’s “Peenee and Norma” series.

26 comments:

  1. Ah yes, the late, dearly departed... No, I don't mean Peenee and Muscato, nor Peenee and Norma - I mean Chateau Thombeau!

    Oh how I miss those chandeliers... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those old girls. And I love you, too, MJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love YOU!

      I'm now emotionally overcome and must seek out my fainting chaise.

      Delete
  3. i never realized what they really looked like.

    would someone hand me my pills?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NORMA: And by pills you mean suppositories.

      Delete
    2. dammit, do you have a camera hidden in my house?

      Delete
  4. I just love it when two old broads get out on the town together... Perhaps that's where Paris and Nicole got their inspiration....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paris and Nicole could learn a thing or two from them....

      Delete
  5. kabuki may burst into song. yes spring always brings out the lovelies. And what a pair of lovelies we have here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kabuki: And yet there is none as lovely as kabuki, who inspired this verse from the musical “South Pacific”…

      Younger than springtime, am I.
      Gayer than laughter, am I.

      Delete
  6. Paris and Nicole? Honey, we inspired Lorelei and Dorothy!

    Or at least he did. I, of course, am years younger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or perhaps Mame and Vera Charles!

      Delete
    2. Or Big Edie and Little Edie! HA!

      Delete
    3. HA! This just keeps getting better.

      With age, of course.

      Delete
  7. I hope to be remembered as fondly when I grow old.
    :-)
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SCARLET: It will be a long, long time before you’re as old as these broads.

      Delete
  8. Didn't they sing in a production of South Pacific once. I remember now... you were in this production too MJ. How gorgeous you all were.

    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JON: Peenee was overdoing it with that cheesy smile.

      Delete
  9. So lovely, someone gave them a check for it!
    J'adore, my darlings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those old girls really are the quim de la quim. When do we get to see them in their swimsuits?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm...Interesting how Peenee seems to have avoided this post. Interesting, but not surprising. I suppose he has "better things to do". Imagine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THOM: He also avoided the post below which shows him eating out of the cat bowl.

      I can't imagine why.

      Delete