Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blowjob Contest – Vote Today!

Are you ready to cast your votes and put your money where your mouth is?

[photo found on Paul Carrigan via Zenfancy]

Which Infomaniac Bitch should win the “I’m Savin’ Up For a Blow Job!” tin bank?...

Wording on tin bank...“I'm savin' up for a blow job! But I'll settle for a hamburger and fries."

Carefully read the following list and cast your vote for the most deserving entry. Only one vote per Bitch, please. And you cannot vote for yourself.

I'm saving up for a blow job so that I can have a day off.
- Miss Scarlet

I'm saving up for a hamburger and fries, but I'll settle for a blow job!
- Thombeau

I've been married 10 years. I'm ALWAYS saving up to give a blowjob!
- KDNA (Kevin)

"What's a blow job? Do I have to fill out an application or something? Should I bring my Medicard?"
- Huggy Jon

"I’m savin’ up for a blow job because I don't like burger and fries" - however I may be diverted by a Caipirinha and some Tapas.
- Jon

It was a dark and stormy night, when I began saving up for a blow job because, dammit, I'm worth it!
- Topher

I've been saving up for a blow job for the past 10 years by putting the money I get for giving them into a glass jar. So far I have a grand total of $1.75. I could do with that tin to hide my shameful embarrassment.
- Princess

I just don't want this...I covet it! Why? Because I need one thing in my house that will shock potential buyers when they go through it after we list the house. And if I can figure out how to train a camera on it, I will record their facial reactions. That's why I want it. Then I will pass it on to the next deserving person...
- Cookie

i prefer the other hole.
got a pushke for that?
- Normadesmond

I want this to keep my old bookstore token collection since there are no more dirty bookstores left to use them. Oh, the memories of dark sticky ejaculations gone by...
GOOD TIMES !
- Peeper Beeper

I have a honesty box standing outside my bedroom door, it's nearly full... of copper.
- Mitzi

I thought they stopped making blowjobs years ago, at least that's what I had assumed from their absence...
- Wally

They're still more or less "free", though as time goes on they seem to involve more and more negotiation... be easier just to rattle the tin.
- Riley

Oh dear, just in, and made it back from the jello egg eating contest! Well I love to get a prize for something I have very fine tuned talents in, or should I say around....or something I can stink my lips onto.
- Mistress Maddie

when did they start charging for these? I have been giving them away FOR FREE! I am meeting with my attorneys in the morning. Heads will roll.
- kabuki zero

People pay for blowjobs?
I knew I was doing something wrong.
Note: This is only a pretend entry - I don't want the prize and there's plenty of loyal Infomaniac readers who do.
- Kapitano

Because mother's day is coming up fast.
- Jason

I want it because it will sort out my coins. One for giving blow jobs the other to buy this.
- AyeM8y

I need to save up for special blow job enhancing dentures for when the Sailor & I grow old.
- CoreyJo


VOTE TODAY, BITCHES!

One of you Bitches is going to walk away with THIS!...

The winner of the Blowjob Contest will be announced sometime on Wednesday.

31 comments:

  1. Oh this is tricky. But I am first!!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a toss up beteen Topher and Cookie.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. *between*

    er.... Cookie... I want to watch the film he makes of the potential buyers.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Get back here and cast your vote...for someone else.

      Delete
    2. Oh! God MJ, why don't you just slap him!

      Delete
    3. I'll slap YOU if you don't cast your vote!

      Delete
  5. OK! This is tough. You bitches are all so spiritual!!!

    It's all between Kabuki, Topher and Kapitano but since the later doesn't want to raise his kilt, so..... Kabuki or Topher. Topher or Kabuki...

    OH! I CAN'T DO IT!


    OK! I'll go with KABUKI

    And if by any chance Kabuki thinks that Kabuki doesn't deserve such humiliation and that this award brings shame on Kabuki to the point that Kabuki decides to commit seppuku, well just give the damn box to Topher!

    Huggy Jon (so now baptised by MJ although the name was suggested by our dear Princess)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank heavens Princess started calling you "Huggy Jon" or the confusion between one Jon and another would have been enough to send Mistress MJ to her fainting chaise.

      Delete
    2. Please can we have a post about the different Jons?
      Sx

      Delete
  6. Cookie gets my vote.

    If the buyers are shocked and appalled, they need their prudery photographed and published.

    If they like the moneybox, offer them a small price reduction.

    Or a blowjob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm filing this under "Things we'd like to see on Location, Location, Location."

      Delete
  7. Miss Scarlet... It can double as a hip flask with the right shaped stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although I would love to give Thom a can to put his savings in and see Princess' shame disguised, I'll have to go with Cookie's potential shock film...

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was between Topher and Princess until I read Jason's answer. He gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  10. princess gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must vote for Kabuki because Kabuki demands it to be so. ALL HAIL KABUKI!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A vote for over-worked Miss Scarlet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I vote for Princess, because like myself she has a mouth conducive to group fellatio and yet all we get for our hard work is housemaid knee and spare change.

    ReplyDelete
  14. kabuki requires adoration, and such a fine prize would prove that kabukis' life is not in vain. bite me cookie

    ReplyDelete
  15. BITCHES: Mistress MJ will return sometime on Wednesday with the exciting winning announcement.

    In the meantime, carry on.

    Voting continues.

    ReplyDelete
  16. And can someone tell me why my comments sometimes have extra spaces between the words?

    See example, above.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. Voting CONTINUES.

      It isn't over 'til it's over.

      Delete
  18. Damn! Running late as always!!

    My votes for Topher since he's the only one who liked my answer :)

    ReplyDelete