Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ayem8y: New Mr. Nude Infomaniac!


Ayem8y: The new Mr. Nude Infomaniac 2010 (click to biggify)

In a shocking move yesterday, Ayem8y snatched the Mr. Nude Infomaniac crown from Eroswings’ head!

Perhaps I exaggerate.

Let’s hear it straight from Eroswings’ mouth, shall we?

*Surprised gasp and looks around in disbelief...bows to receive crown and scepter...then wipes away tears, walks down the runway and nods and waves to the crowd*

Thank you! Thank you! I am truly honored to be chosen as the new Mr Nude Infomaniac! I would like to take this opportunity to thank every one who voted for me! Thank you for your support--and thank you athletic supporter, for keeping everything together!

And thank you judges, for licking up all that ice cream that spilled down my body! It was a very thoughtful way to be green, using no paper towels and saving a tree.

I'm truly touched--just not in the same way the judges touched me during the swimsuit competition. I am moved to be in the presence of such great company.

Damien set high standards that we should all aspire to in the quest for World Peace and representing the fantastic, fabulous, and phenomenal Infomaniac community.

My first official act as Mr Nude Infomaniac 2010 is to ask for your support in restoring MJ's and Leni's missing comments to all our blogs. It was the power of this great community, united and working together that got us Infomaniac back online. And I believe that our collective efforts can help restore the missing comments. Please, join our efforts to post at Blogger Forum to help return the missing comments and keep MJ's and Leni's new comments from being erased by blogger bots. Together, we can do great things! Together, we can move mountains!

My second official act as Mr Nude Infomaniac 2010 is to retire my crown and step down in favor of Mr Ayem8y. Truly, anyone who mows the lawn nekkid (with sharp objects and projectiles flying around the fragile, tender regions) deserves to win. I believe he embodies the Infomaniac spirit of adventure, humor, zest for life, and loyalty to friends. Not to mention he's been nude on the blog a lot.

So thank you everyone, for your support and your efforts. I am humbled and truly moved by your actions. And Congratulations, Ayem8y! You've just become the New Mr Nude Infomaniac 2010!



Eros continues...

I'd like to thank you all for your support and helping me win the Mr Nude Infomaniac title. It has been the best thing to happen to me this month! Y'all made me feel giddy with joy and laughter. I got such a boost of energy from this win that I went for a 2 mile run at 4:50 am in my boxer briefs just to burn off the extra energy. I'd put up pics, but I still don't have a new digital camera.

This contest provided me with a great opportunity to present my pageant platform of restoring MJ and Leni's missing comments to our blogs and of course, World Peace.

We've a long way to go to achieve both goals. I shall have to step down from my duties as Mr Nude Infomaniac in order to concentrate my efforts at reaching those goals. I am counting on Ayem8y to keep up the morale of our troops, with his grace, his skills, and his nude foto updates to Infomaniac. I'm also counting on Michael Guy to use his talents and ass-ets to ensure the Infomaniac community continues to thrive.

I shall be focusing a lot more of my energy and time for the campaign to restore all of MJ's and Leni's missing comments and keep blogger from automatically erasing their new comments. And I need your help, your support to make this happen.

It was our collective, united efforts that got Infomaniac back online. And it will take our collective, community efforts to return MJ's and Leni's missing comments and keep the new ones from being erased.

Please join in our fight. Every action we make counts.

And don't worry, my proctologist and herpetologist have given me a clean bill of health, and they've assured me that I may continue my work in servicing the community and doing charity work.

And now a word from Ayem8y



Magnanimous!

Thank you Eros I am truly touched by your gesture. I think we are all winners for having the guts to actually appear nude in this forum. Why just one “Mr. Nude Infomaniac”? The Infomaniac Mansion is a vast estate and I propose that we all three should rule in a sort of nude Trilogy of Terror.

I nominate Eros as the official “Mr. Nude Infomaniac Ambassador” and Michael Guy as “Mr. Nude Infomaniac Decorator” and me of course as “Mr. Nude Infomaniac Lawn Mower”.

All in favor say AYE…



What’s this? No lying about on the job, Ayem8y!

Congratulations once again to our new Mr. Nude Infomaniac “Ayem8y”; our new Mr. Nude Congeniality “Eroswings” (congeniality title suggested in a secret missive by Ayem8y); and our new “Mr. Nude Infomaniac Decorator, “Michael Guy”.

17 comments:

  1. FIRST !!!

    hehe

    You mean I could have had *3* crowns instead of one????

    Mistress......... thou didst not make me aware of that :(

    ***slave harrumphs***

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girlie! It has been ages! I have certainly missed your blog more than you will ever know! Long story..but whatever! Glad to be back! Missed ya! And what a great post to come back too! WOWSERS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *wistful sigh*

    Yet more pictures of bitable men's bottoms.

    Don't mind me, I'll just sit here quietly for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it when a story ends happily, sugar! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. pageant winners come and go here so quickly, the asses might as well be winged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard that the earth shook and trembled with pleasure in Canada just to see this triad of gorgeous crown princes!

    Is everybody ok?

    ((Thanks to everybody who is joining Eros' initiative to restore MJ's and my comments. Hugs to all of you, and thanks for your help!))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hear! Hear! Cheers to everyone!

    Good things come in threes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I see you're now abiding by blogger's terms and conditions, LOL !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BITCHES: Heads up that tomorrow (Friday) is our last post of the summer until sometime in September.

    In the meantime, please enjoy our snack bar located at the rear.

    Thank you for your continued patronage,

    The Management

    ReplyDelete
  10. *sigh* Will we have summer reruns?

    Do you expect me to spend my free time here monitoring the vodka fountain? Because I will.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ach ...
    The fountain needs inspection and it must be run from time to time, like an engine ... we can't allow rust to take over, Boxer.
    Is that summer's silly season to come upon us? No Mistress to make things happen and care for discipline? Bitches of Infomaniac all alone?
    September, the ultimate promise ... redemption ... to cum ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done n all that...I don't really know what else to say....

    last post til september....oh my....[faints]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dammit, I was away and missed this. They're all so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man up, Manuel - there's still one to come!

    The arses are still there, Leah ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is there any chance that the Gouverneure générale du Canada, Céline Marie Claudette Dion, will step in and void these unexpected turns in the election?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I shall endeavor to remain nude until the Morality Guild comes after me with pitch forks and torches.

    ReplyDelete