Sunday, February 20, 2022

Super Dickmanns

 

Back in 2009, we here at Infomaniac posed the question, "What is the biggest object you’ve ever fit into your mouth?" See post here. We also asked, "What is the greatest number of similar objects (e.g. gumballs or marshmallows) that you’ve fit into your mouth at once?"

This person makes a nice try by putting her fist into her mouth but she pales in comparison to our friend, Mago.

Infomaniac Bitch, Mago claimed he can fit THREE Super Dickmann's into his mouth at once! 

And so we wondered, "What are Super Dickmann's?"

Super Dickmann's are a popular German chocolate confectionery with a white, foamy filling. They're also known as chocolate foam kisses. As you can see, they are quite big...

Super Dickmann's motto: "Man, they are Dickmann!"

If you can't handle Super Dickmann's, try the smaller mini Dickmann's...

Mini Dickmann's are also known as Schoko Strolche. I'm not sure of the English translation but here's my guess. Schoko is an abbreviation for chocolate. However, Strolche appears to have the following meanings: hoodlum, tramp, vagabond, thug, rascal. What exactly are they trying to tell us?

And for those of you who like THICK NUTS, try Super Dickmann's Dicke Nüsse (literal translation: Thick Nuts.) ...


With so much chocolately goodness to choose from, is it any wonder you want to stuff them into your mouth?

Guten Appetit, Bitches!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, those dirty, cabbage eating bitches. I always find Deutsche smut particularly thrilling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have managed a Super Dickman or two in my time! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I think of is a family I "came to know" with the surname Dickman.

    (After I wrote that sentence I felt compelled to go back and insert the quotation marks)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can cram in a digestive biscuit with a 3 inch diameter without biting it in two, thus earning myself a disapproving look from my mother. I shouldn't have any problems cramming a Dickmann's in, super or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear dirty deeds from the past ...

    Wanna wurst MrPeenee ?

    No doubt Jon, no doubt ...

    "Dickman" is very likely a variation of "Die(c)Kman" that stems from "Dykeman", someone who lives near a "dyke".
    Don't we all Norma ?

    Can you do a "eszett Schnitte" too, dear Mitzi ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mago, I don't want to
      know where that finger's been.

      Delete
  6. Are any of you Bitches capable of stuffing a Super Dickmann's AND a Dicke Nüsse into your mouth at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see I was complaining about my jaw back in 2009! It got a lot worse and anything that goes in my mouth has to be soft and pre-dunked.
    Meanwhile, I at least know how to spell 'dislocated' now.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete