Monday, January 17, 2022

The Betty White Challenge

The #Betty White Challenge is a trending hashtag throughout social media. The challenge is simple: donate to any local or national animal shelter, rescue or agency in White's name on Jan. 17th on what would have been her 100th birthday....


If you can give $5, please do. If you can afford more, please be generous.  I've already given, and I hope you will too.

The Mistress's favourite Betty White quote.

Betty's goal was simple: she wanted every animal healthy, happy and loved.

9 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike.

    Xoxo

    Could I be first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're first, Maddie! Jon must have slept in.

      I'm sure that your dog, Buster will be pleased on behalf of canines everywhere if you donate.

      Delete
  2. Awwww... I used to give money to the RSPCA every month - it's a habit I should reinstate, but I might go for the PDSA instead. Thanks for the reminder.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For those of you who don’t live in the United Kingdom, Miss Scarlet is referring to The People's Dispensary for Sick Animals (PDSA), a veterinary charity that provides free and low-cost veterinary care to those who could otherwise not afford it.

      Good choice, Miss Scarlet!

      Delete
  3. Done darling! Thanks for the nudge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a signed photograph of Betty White pictured with a golden retriever and I too prefer the company of dogs to people so I will make a donation $5 = £3.66 I think I can afford that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every little bit helps, Mitzi. I almost said "every little helps" like that British ad that's brainwashed me but I find that saying annoying. In any case, thank you!

      Delete
  5. Thanks to all of you who contributed to The Betty White Challenge.

    ReplyDelete