Thursday, July 21, 2011

Calling All Hoes

Attention all gardeners!

Mr. Nude Infomaniac trimming hedges

YOU HAVE HORTICULTURAL HOMEWORK!

Mistress MJ will be in Montreal until early next week and when she returns, she wants to see some action in her inbox.

So….

Regardless of whether you have a fully landscaped garden or simply a houseplant, we want to see it.

Take a photo of your garden patch, your houseplant(s), that vase of flowers on your kitchen table, the weed poking through your foundation or whatever greenery you have around the house either indoors or out. Gnomes or other garden ornaments are acceptable too. Undoubtedly, Ms. Nations will be sending a photo of her toilet planters.

Send your photograph via email by Sunday, July 31st. (Don’t say I didn’t give you enough time.) My email address is in my Blogger Profile.

Be sure to include a little blurb about your greenery to go with the photograph.

We’ll publish a special gardening post with all your photos in near future.

Now get your green thumbs unstuck and show us your greenery!


Note: I won’t be responding to your gardening email messages as I’m on holiday but rest assured that I’ll be happy to read them nonetheless upon my return.

18 comments:

  1. Is The Mistress expecting to see a little bush in these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many pictures can I send? 20?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Called?...

    I'm going through my archives as we speak.
    Enjoy your "Holiday"... Mistress

    Of hai Boxer... Mr lx...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So we get to see pix of Ms Scarlet's unruly bush?

    Awesome!

    I will get snapping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha, ha!!! This is so peculiar! Because I have the perfect plant for you! I was genuinely thinking of making it into a post for myself. Will be in your inbox later.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bush? Pistol? Stamen?

    So many choices .... so little battery life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a save trip, Milady in the *cough* capital of Kwebbekk! Now you'll be a good girl and not do anything that would embarrass your followers...
    I'll be watching you! ;)
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  8. "... upon my rectum."

    ?

    Need new glasses ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't tell me where those
    green thumbs have been.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just realized you made a mistake on the title of your post: It should be "Calling All Hoses!"

    Ah! Damn dyxlesia!

    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm looking forward to seeing Scarlet's bush. I'm afraid that mine is looking rather unkempt at the moment and is not fit for exhibition

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sapsucker is in the mail! Also enclosed is a shot of my husbands' meat.

    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fine. Just leave us with all the work to do while you're out having a grand old time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your mons regalis is ploughed through and through. Come back now, we need your exploding hips!

    I need you.

    ReplyDelete