Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy Birthday, SID!


SID: A crackin’ big tart


Happy Birthday to my favourite Oirishman: Stupid Irish Daddy.

I know what you want for your birthday, SID, so I’m giving it to you.

I know what you really, really, really want is …

A POTATO CANNON!!! ...


Potato Cannon - video powered by Metacafe


The Potato Cannon, aka the Spud Gun, Potato Gun, Spudzooka, or Spudchucker.

Just load that sucker up with spuds and fill yer boots SID.

Yes, nothing but the best for our SID.

And as a special treat, here’s a big kiss from me to you, Mucker….



Mwahhhhhh!!!

Put it wherever you need it, ya dirty big clart.

Lá breithe mhaith agat, fecker.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA BIG SHITE!!!


10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Irish SID.

    Now where's the potato cake?

    I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, suppose we better echo the Birthday sentiment.

    Happy fucking Birthday SID.

    Now, where's my slice of cake? I'll have a bit without candle wax, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee...I am up and Pig is up.

    Hey, MJ, ya find that cure for insomnia yet?

    This is just freaky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beejaysus mj - you surely must be descended from the Oirish yerself.

    Happy birthday SID.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday SID :)

    How old is he?

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday you potato loving sid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frobi - as old as time. Perhaps older. Certainly looks it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many happy returns SID, although it's obvious that you're not actually Irish. You're from Stourbridge in the West Midlands, your real name is Clint Mansell and you used to sing with a band called Pop Will Eat Itself:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpPyxvII_so

    ... well, before you discovered the joys of wearing satin and lace, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why THANK YOU, you Crazy Bitch.

    From the bottom of my empty bottle of Jameson's and the corner of my empty potato sack..I thank you.


    Sláinte!

    *Raises glass to MJ*

    *Farts in the general direction of Piggy and Tazzy*

    ReplyDelete
  10. SID: You're an awful fuckin' eejit but I'll get the next round.

    ReplyDelete